You might not be ready to stop layering those three sweaters and some mornings might not quite feel like Spring yet, but here at the Mrs H headquarters we’re feeling in the mood to celebrate.
And what better way than with the launch of 3 new pattern bundles, so you can sew your way into spring and summer?
The bundles are a great option (and super affordable at £10 each) if you’re just building your spring wardrobe or if you sew quite a lot!
(Psst: read through to find out more about our special reader discount)
Bundle #1: for the Chic Mommy, comes with:
- The essential Nappy Bag: specially designed to be practical and stylish. Ideal for chic mums who want to look good whilst toting the supplies needed to cope with a little one(s)!
- The Satchel bag: your everyday go-to bag that’s still cute looking and personalisable in a million ways!
- The Little Bow Pleat date purse: a cute must-have that takes you from your brunch meetup with the girls to the date with the Mr. It features mitred corners, a cute bow and a magnetic clasp closure.
- The Convertible bag: The compact bag size is perfect for errands or a day trip where you don't want to haul around a giant bag or as a second, fancy bag if you’re going to carry another tote bag all day.
- The Bow Pleat bag: the fanciest of the lot, perfect for brunch or date with lots of room for your favourite reading or knitting supplies.
- The Rosie Patchwork bag: the perfect fabric show off bag, designed to show off your personality and taste!
- The Sling bag: the perfect bag for a beginner and perfect for carrying all your day-trip necessities or your newly acquired sewing supplies from your next visit to the fabric store.
- The Bookbag Backpack: a beautiful multi-purpose bag that is perfect for commuters, students, and busy parents who want to stand out for the crowd. The perfect project for that floral fabric in your stash!
- The Saddlebag sewing pattern: ideal for beginners and easy to sew, the Saddlebag helps you focus on featuring special textures and prints.
- The Stella pleated bag sewing pattern: you’ll love taking your version of the Stella bag to the next outdoor picnic or party. With elegant pleats, it will look great in any type of fabric, from sturdy denim, to patterned canvas or linen.